Well I do.
Have I mentioned that we are not "morning people" at my house. Well The BF is but he gets up really early and often doesn't have a good breakfast.
So when I found a recipe for breakfast muffins that include muffins, I thought why not. When I realized I had all the ingredients to make it even with the changes I made, I thought hell ya.
They are super easy and super good.
Pineapple Pumpkin Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 Tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 Tablespoons oil
- 2 cup unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, flax seed in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the eggs, brown sugar, oil, pumpkin puree and pineapple.
- Add the "wet" ingredients to the "dry" ones. Stir until they are barely mixed together.
- Scope evenly into 24 lined muffins tins.
- Bake for 14 minutes.
- Cool and place in freezer bags, then freeze.
This recipe was inspired by Mother Rimmey's Cooking Light Done Right