Thursday, October 27, 2011

We Are NOT Calling Ghostbusters

It has been a awhile since I have broken anything well at least anything important. Its not because I am all the sudden graceful. In fact I have routinely burned, bruised and cut myself walking around in this world. One night I did all 3 cooking dinner.

Look at this damage
And nothing really odd has happened to me recently until the other night. I'm not sure what even happened but I know the end result. And I am not happy about the results.

About 3AM, while everyone was sound asleep, there was a loud noise that woke The BF and I up. I sit up, turned the light on and looked around. I didn't notice anything except all the dogs were up and looking at me. The BF asked whats going on I say I don't know the dogs are being weird and we turn the light off and go back to bed.

The next morning when The BF was getting ready for work and I was sleeping (he has to be to work 4 hours before I do) asks what happened to your dresser. I sit up and squint (I am practically blind without my glasses/contacts) at it and one side has been pushed away from the wall. I look at The BF and say I don't know its probably one of the dogs they squeezed behind it and pushed it out.

No The BF says what happened to your drawer. I drag myself back into a sitting position and look at my dresser again. After a few seconds (I am never at my best that early) I realize that I can see my clothes. I am a fanatic about closing drawers and cabinets. So the fact that I could see my clothes was all wrong.
He is so handy

Slowly I realize my dresser is broken. The front part of my dresser drawer is completely missing. WTH!!!!! How does that even happen? But not being my best I say stupid dogs lay down and go back to sleep.

But when I woke up I see the damage and I am shocked. Not because its an expensive dresser or anything. It was actually free. But its my only dresser and its broken. And now I am mad at the dogs.

That night The BF takes a look and starts trying to figure out how to fix it until I can buy I new one.

Of course the big question is how did the dogs do this? The BF keeps commenting maybe it was a ghost. Trust me honey it wasn't a ghost it would be the three monsters we call dogs.

I don't know what they did but I know they did it.

4 comments:

  1. My vote is for ghosts. I think I'd want the ghostbusters to show up at my house... I thought they were cool when I was a kid.

    I'm a new follower from Thoughtful Thursdays! I hope you'll follow thenewglasers.com - I have a new post up about gratitude and thankfulness (it's a giveaway, too!) - I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I have one ghost in a dog's body as well.

    Thank you so much for stopping by on my SITS Day. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am refusing to admit we have a ghost but I may be calling ghost hunters soon.

    ReplyDelete

If you like it share it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...